Friday, June 25, 2010

[LAYIN]' tha [GROUNDWORK]...

As with every mixtape, or album I start... I always write out the titles first to the songs. Its a backwards process, but yet I feel more at ease when I do this. I decided to name this project, "Believe in Make Believe" because make believe isn't just your imagination, or fantasy. Sometimes, make believe is the IMPOSSIBLE... the UNKNOWN even. If you believe in that, then you can believe in anything. So here's the tentative tracklisting:

  1. Grand Introduction
  2. Dynamik's in the House
  3. Who Dat
  4. Exhibit N
  5. Light Up
  6. Making of A Legend
  7. Aint Nothing on Me
  8. On
  9. Weak
  10. Going In For Life
  11. TeeTee's Interlude
  12. Fall For Your Type
  13. Regret
  14. The Declaration
  15. .... at 1st Sight
  16. Make Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment