Friday, June 18, 2010

[ALARM] Clock [RENDEZVOUS]

The way I feel... Is something real...
Its not your hair, it ain't your clothes, I'll just say its your APPEAL
This thing I'm feeling, the things I'm saying...
All just happened, tell me what can I do to make you stay?
The suns about to rise and there's color to the sky
But girl, I just don't want you to leave...
You say you ain't that type, so lets just do it right
But damn girl, I don't wanna leave you.
Can I hear you say my name? Again...
Can I ask if you feel same? I ain't come to play no games...
There's nothing left here for us to say...
But come right here and put your bag down...
Show me that lingerie and twirl around...
Turn the lights off, but keeps those heels on
Tonight is ours and its ours alone...
Lean closer to my ear, and tell me everything you want me to hear
Let me lay your body down... let your body do the talking
I know this is a dream, but this ain't something that we do often
I know its getting late...

Ring Ring... let the alarm sound
Tonight girl, imma lay your body down...
And I know imma wake up late
But baby, you and I we got a date...
So let it [Ring Ring] let it [Ring Ring]
Baby don't you worry bout a thing
Go and let it [Ring Ring] let it [Ring Ring]
I'll worry bout the consequences, baby imma make your body sing...
Don't worry bout the repercussions, baby imma make your body sing
You can cum, you can arrive... I ain't stopping till I cant close my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment