Wednesday, June 16, 2010

cabin[FEVER]

[N]
Yeah...
You already know what it is...
Quick something...
I dont even know what ima say first...

[N]
Black hat, black chucks, with some straight legs on...
Once said I love H.E.R, but she dont answer the phone...
They say I'm in love... that I can't let go of my past chicks...
Let her out the house and imma leave wit your chick
Wake up and go to sleep to Cali every night
I dont got everything I want tho so it aint life
Keep thinking bout the days I used to break down weed and make planes
Its funny how a couple months changes everything...
Been here so long, I picked up Wiz Khalifa's flow...
Roc Boys, Taylor Gang... yupp, still the same tho....
Alcohol leave my mouth with no taste...
The Naj from yesterday is just a cold case
Simple hoes whisper in my ear how they can take her place
Braggin how they can throw it back, and they throw me face
Cooped up in my room, cabin fever drivin me insane...
I think the walls are talking, but the conversation aint the same...
Niggas see the gear and give me dap like they fans...
I dont even stunt, mentality like I'm the man...
Hella cig smoke, a lot of pics taken...
I say I'm from GUYANA, hoes swear I'm jamaican...
I try not to talk much, cause too many listening
Not guilty, but I'm swear not innocent...
Cabin fever got a nigga hallucinating...
I think the walls are talking... maybe thats her voice again...

[N]-Talking
Yeaaaahhh Bitch!
That's my Wiz Khalifa impersonation...[laughs]
Niggas know... Taylor Gang, rain, sleet or snow... them hoes run in they best clothes!
Shoutout to Cobain! I see you nigga!
I told you, i aint even know what I was gonna say...
This aint even make sense to me...
Cabin fever...
We gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment