Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yeah You...


I thought for a long time about how I was gonna write this. I really didn't know what to say or how to say it. But for the record, I want to say "Thank You." You're probably looking at this wondering WTF I'm talking about... Because you still believe that the dude who's writing this and the dude who wrote those letters are different. But we're not... He is I and I am HIM... I say "Thank You" because you taught me alot about my myself... You tested my patience and very soul. You did things that I USED to laugh at my homeboys about... You looked thru my phone records... You lied to me... You [PROBABLY] cheated on me once or twice.... You stole numbers out of my phone... I went thru hell with you. But there were good times, such as our first meeting. And I'll never forget what you done for me the night before I left... That took planning and time... and it was GENIUS. But maybe that was done to rope me in. Your bait to hook me.

Maybe when we met you this planned all along. I damn near lost my mind, and damn near my family to be with you. And what drives me crazy was the fact that I was perfectly [FINE] with it. I would do it, because I [LOVED] you and I swore you [LOVED] me. I didn't appreciate the arguements when I got to 29 Palms... Even on the plane, I'm cursing you out... I'm having an arguement with you in the middle of an airport!!! That was crazy, but I loved you. When you told me you were pregnant, I admit... I wasn't happy, but I would ride it out with you. Somehow between me leaving for MCT and going to 29 Palms, I lost something... Somebody changed. You claim I became different from that guy at boot camp. But that guy IS me... and always be. I thank you because I never thought I'd be that strong. From you cursing me out, degrading my character... doubting me, not supporting me... I overcame all of it... I became a champion. Now I see you doing good things [as you always did]: You're working, fixing up your car [Though Richards believes that a Pontiac Sunfire w/ Lambo doors still makes it a P.O.S] and you got a new guy as well...

I admit, I felt a moment of weakness for a second when you sent me that text... I would've forgiven all. But I remember all that I went through... Was it all worth it? Just to go back? Would it be better? Could we make it like it was? No. We came too far, we crossed a threshold that we couldn't go back to. You even insulted my mother... So no... HELL NO. I wish you well... I wish you [LOVE].

"But I guess things [CHANGE], its funny how somebody else's [SUCCESS] brings [PAIN], when you no longer [INVOLVED], that person has it all and you just stuck standing there... But I'm gon need you to [SAY SOMETHING] baby..."
-Drake, "Say Something"

Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment