Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blog [TRIFECTA]: When It Rains... It Pours...

Understand me, I'm writing this blog as I'm getting texts from my girlfriend detailing how I just hurt her beyond words. I'm frustrated because that if I knew how much drama I was gonna get over the "YEAH YOU" blog, I wouldn't have wrote it... I'd keep it to myself. But then again, that's not me either. I'm starting to feel misunderstood. Because I did this to "LET GO"... LET GO of the past... But yet it makes me look like I'm still in [LOVE]. And I'm not in LOVE with Ebony whatsoever. I am completely over this girl... on to the next one. PORTIA, who I adore! But now she's mad... I don't understand what I did wrong. All I did was wish her well and said how she did me and everything. But I get crucified? Why me? When I didn't do anything... Part 2 should tell you how I feel about it. But yet, I'm the bad guy... I'm always that guy.

I can't win for losing... Everything goes away that means the most to me. Honestly it hurts... Cause I just want this to be over... But NOPE. Najee has to write a blog and now everybody's mad at him... Najee can't let go, cause I keep being brought back. I can tell you how I would love to MOVE ON with PORTIA... How I would like to go on, but IDK... I want to... I want this to be over. I would love nothing more than just to see Portia and talk this out, or just talk it out period. But, I have NO SERVICE in my room... Great. So now I gotta sleep with this on my head and hope I pass my test tomorrow. I haven't even STUDIED again besides the study group and that was a joke. So what I do now? When everything is not going your way... How do you keep what means most? How do I do that?

Most of all...

How can I keep you from walking away?

No comments:

Post a Comment