Monday, February 15, 2010

DREAM


When I wake up in the morning time, I...
Like to see you sleepin by my side, I...
Think about the nights we had before
Wanna give you this and more
Let you know I truly adore you
Bein with you, lovin you this way is so sweet
First time you kissed me you made my knees go weak
We can be forever, happy, through rain or whatever...
Never gonna take the fantasy away from you...

I need to be... Everything you see in your dreams...
It seems to me you'll never find another lover good as I to give you all that you need...
And I'll be there to love you each and every night and all through the day...

There was a time I didn't have you around...
For 5 years my heart never made a sound
Now it's beatin loud, my head's in the clouds
Never doubt that I'mma always be
Down to hang around you
You makin me feel so good inside
The way I feel when you're lovin me makes me wanna cry
Off the strength of the things you do
Make my love dream come true
Movin me to tell you that I love you

I need to be everything you see in your dreams...
It seems to me you'll never find another lover good as I to give you all that you need...
And I'll be there to love you each and every night and all
Through the day...

Ok, I'ma break it down for you:

I'm traveling on a rollercoaster, going a 1000 miles an hour
and I can't even stop these emotions, I don't even have the power
See we built this up from nothing, look at what we're becoming
I could never lie about how I feel, but you think I'm fronting
But you captivate me, thru every word and every sound
Am I flying or floating? Cause my feet hasn't hit the ground
You should know that I'm not any guy, these feelings true though you swear they lies
So I'll just your ignore the hesitation and pretend to empathize...
Better yet, I'll improvise...
What that sound like? You say I love the freedom and that I rather be elsewhere
Hopefully that place is somewhere in a bed playing in your hair...
And even though we have a difference of opinion
You're the only one I'm seeing when I sleeping.
Me and you make the perfect cast, perfect team...
You askin me to mean what I say and say what I mean...
This may sound like a demand, but that's not what it be
Even though you doubt me, even from 500 lightyears away, I need to be everything you see in ya dreams...




No comments:

Post a Comment