Sunday, February 7, 2010

The [FUNNIEST] Things People [SAY]...

Now normally, I'm not one to put my business out on the street... Well, correction... I am one, just not ALL of it. I leave tids and tads out because this is MY life, not yours. I do appreciate rockin with me though throughout it all. So, I go and bring yall into my world yet again. Now when I wrote the "Yeah You" blog [Word to N.E.R.D], I really didn't do it out of [SPITE], I did it as a [CLOSURE] method that these people talk about. I did it to let go, and to clear my head. I wasn't tryna snap on Ebony [That car line was a joke, cuz Richards don't like Pontiacs and they are indeed... [GARBAGE]...] Irregardless [That is NOT a word!], I wasn't tryin to spill any bad blood between ol' girl. Really I wasn't. But during the super bowl I get a call [UNKNOWN no doubt...] and R.O.C Girl Jascob answers it [Cuz I don't answer that shit. So don't call me UNKNOWN] and of course, its Ebony... Before she can yell and scream and curse, I hang up.

Fast Forward past the Saints rallying from 10 down to win it all and me goin to study group, I get a MYSPACE msg from ol girl saying this:

"first off your welcme. although i should be mad about the blog im not! im glad you admire me. second thanks for congratulating me on my new life. my condo. my car. and most of all my new man. second, everything you said wasnt true. i never railed you in. i never pursued u. and the text was only because i was vulnerable. i looked in the mirror the other day and asked myself, what am i worth? what do i want. and then came adrian. ugh hes so good to me. he accepts that im getting an abortion in less than a month. he accepts my career and my future. and the dick is damn good. and i realized bouncing back and forth to you and kd dad was stupid. i decided to delete my past and move on with my life start new. so i did. i sent you the text telling you that i was letting this go although according to portia you guys broke up. lmao. i sent a text to kds dad as well and it felt damn good. so as i spent the first night in my new condo, i felt free. free of being told wht to do. free of getting put down by your triflin, ghetto ass momma, babymamma and auntie. it felt good. all u did was treat me like shit. and u still do. when ur own family wouldnt write u i was there. when your own triflin momma couldnt take you to a bus station i was there. when your babymoma tripped i was there. funny things is you still the same fuckin bitches ova to get to the top. i wish one day you truly will become a man, because u honestly belong in the navy. not the marines. i hope one day ur family will stop using you and realize that what theyre doing is wrong. i hope one day naeshawn gets to know u, because according to canisha, he dont. stop partying and get a relationship with ur son. u have a lot of growing to do naj. an i really hope u do well. thanks again for my success. wish me luck at the car show. oh yea tell richards i said grow a neck. and to stop hating that even the military cant help him hook up his shit. ahhhahahah. goodbye naj."

Now, normally... I'd get pissed as shyt and cuss your ass out. Especially when you bring things like: My family in this. Cuz it's between me and you. Its our business. But when do shyt like this, I oblige you and commence to "Bobby Flay" [as Richards say] ya ass. So first off hear this... If you could read, then you would've read that I said "MAYBE" Like: Maybe you did this, or Maybe you did that. I didn't say that you did. MAYBE. All that damn education you got and you still read what the fuck you wanna read. You got a man now and that's cool. Props to Adrian and God bless his ass cuz that nigga gonna need prescription medicine for dealin wit yo ass after a week! He accepts your career and future? Trick, you a supervisor at a NURSING HOME! You aint even a doctor! You give meds and sponge baths! Yeah, I can see somebody accepting that. When at tax time, I'll make more than both of you. The dick is damn good? Okay cool... That shows that you're more of a HO than I thought you were. Dude hit in a week! Don't tell ol' boy how you went when you're with me... Don't tell that "war kitten" how I had ya ass screaming my name and shit... You honestly think I care if the dick is good? I got letters DOCUMENTING you wanted my shit and I was all the way at PARRIS FUCKING ISLAND! Your car? Really that shit need XZIBIT's handy work, cause what the fuck you doin to ya car Ma? Really? LAMBO DOORS? ON A SUNFIRE? 1200 DOLLARS? get a refund ho cause you overpaid: for your car and the doors hoe... The body kit cost more than the retail value of your car! REALLY! YEAH RITE GIRL! You saw Tokyo Drift one too many times...

And I treated you like shit, while I was here in 29 Palms... I was FAITHFUL! [SHOCKER!] And here you go, actin like a HO and meet Adrian, who straight up pounced on your ass, takin you to see AVATAR and then he hit! [Maybe that was before...] I should give that nigga or white boy a pound! He supports your abortion? That's ABORTION #2 SWEETHEART... [cuz the 2nd one was when I was boot camp from some other nigga] That's nothing to be proud of... 40K a year? Really? Wow... You makin money... SURE... I had my own HOUSE... Not CONDO at 20... And me and Portia done and through? Think again babes, 5 years strong... even though we weren't together. You lying to Portia talking bout' Cedric goin to Afghanistan! Ced aint even in the MARINES NO MORE! [Maybe because he couldn't HACK it...] I belong in the NAVY... Yeah right! You aint HALF the women here in the MARINES, and some of them is garbage... Portia make MORE money than you can dream of... And don't get me started on ya moms yo how she diking and shit... Talking bout my Moms triflin and shit... Wow. All my AUNTS are College EDUCATED [Masters, Doctorates...], Mom is EDUCATED too understand? So lets no go there... I would let Richards cook but he already did on the phone... LOL :) I cant believe I even went this far... Maybe I'll delete this shit... Maybe I wont... but you're funny. HILARIOUS.

I DONT SAY THIS WORD BUT...
BITCH KICK ROCKS... WIT NO SHOES ON...
I'ma laugh when ya ass runs back... to NOTHING... Maybe ya MAMA's house...
While I'm in SAN DIEGO... Sippin 57 Chevy's wit the ROC BOYS laughing about... um...
um...
What's your name again?

...Callin yaself classy when you're myspace pic is of your ass... Open Invite maybe?...
[end of transmission]

No comments:

Post a Comment