Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What We Talking About Freestyle

[N]-T
Yo...
It feels so good to back!
I had to brush the cobwebs off for a sec, get my mind right...
You know, I gotta show I still got it...
Hold up... let me take a breath...

[N]
Are we talkin bout real shit? or we talking bout the fake?
Or we talking bout the countless shit spoken on my name?
Are we talking bout the drama that seeps out all the time
or we talking bout Alice shit or we talking bout mine...
What we talking bout? Cause clearly I aint got time
To hear what people be talking bout all the time...
So they say I used her shit, I say I added a rhyme...
Took a page out of HOV book, he's a hero of mine
So we talking bout fiction? or we talkin bout facts?
Oh I don't love you? Pardon my back...
Pardon my sarcasm, pardon how I act cuz all I hear is...
"Damn Naj, why you goin like that?"
You wanna talk about hurt? We can talk about pain...
You wanna hear funny shit, go and find a Wayans...
I beginning to see this is got damn shame...
Same rules, same stage... So I'll play the game...
Give me a second to chill and breathe...
Show me an exit, I'll turn and leave
Let's not talk about gossip, lets talk about how real it be
Go ahead and add Portia and go ahead and add Ebony
I need a middleman, so let's go and get Tee
Cause we get confused about real shit, other niggas playin...
What are you talkin bout? I dont know what yall sayin...
Everybody wanna talk, but I aint gonna snap...
I'm kinda better than before so go and do that?
So now we got no words? now we challenging the fact...
100% N.A.J.E.E go ahead and google that...
So now I'm bout to bury this... put it in its casket
Put it all to bed, somebody find me a mattress...
I aint talking bout MUSIC, I aint talking bout LOVE
Cause now both of them have left me in disgust
Our conversation has changed, let's talk about that...
They say I'd rather be ELSEWHERE, but now I really dont care
I used to dream that I end up here...
What up to 29, I'll see you soon San Diego...
You'll be meeting just ME, you see how that go...
Just pass me a drink and let the newport burn slow...
Save me a dance with the devil, and tell her grind slow...

[Hook] 
They Talk, We Live, We see what They say, They say, They say 
They Talk, We Did, Who cares what They say, They say, They say 

[end of transmission]


No comments:

Post a Comment