Monday, February 16, 2009

STRIPPED: Aubrey O'Day










Damn, funny how time flies don't it? 4 months ago, DANITY KANE was on top on the world: #1 album... Platinum status... Hit show... Then disaster struck. Aubrey and D-Woods flipped the script and DIDDY kicked possibly the 2 cutest ones out the group. Now, D-Woods is trying to create the female version of the "Wu-Tang Clan" [Whatever that means...], Shannon's M.I.A, That other girl who nobody paid attention to is doing... something, and Aubrey is on the cover of PLAYBOY. So I think the only one who's ACTUALLY working is DAWN... [Maybe tryna keep Day26 together don't count, but she is writing songs for Diddy]






But this is about Aubrey, who got paid 500K to pose... And actually Hef, its 500K well spent... She actually looks good... Not better than Kim K's, but she's there...






Now people, if you got little brothers or sisters... or ya parents be snoopin thru your history on the internet, click the X at the right of your screen... What you are about to see is clearly ADULTS ONLY. And me being me... Since I can do anything I want on my blogsite... I present to you... AUBREY O'DAY. Live in In FLESH...







Maybe her career's not so "DAMAGED" after all... LOL... Sorry I had to throw that out there...

1 comment:

  1. damn i was looking for her nakey flicks..lol
    the pics came out great!

    ReplyDelete