Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Next To Blow: DRAKE



















Okay... So I gotta say that XXL missed a person on their annual "Leaders Of The New School" issue...That person was my dude DRAKE... I didn't know "DRAKE" was dude from Degrassi [I'm addicted to that show]. Nevertheless, I heard "Brand New" before I heard "Replacement Girl" so now I'm scrambling to catch up on mixtapes... And I may add that he's a good blogger too. But really though, the dude can sing, act, and rap his ass off. He even steals the show from Weezy on a couple songs... [I really wouldve loved to hear him on that "Thank You" song wit Jae Millz , Mack Maine and Wayne though.] But that's my opinion. I'm definately on the lookout for his newest mixtape dropping this THURSDAY [SO FAR GONE] and from the looks of it, he's on a roll. That "Little Bit RMX" with Lykke Li is FI-YAH! So be on the lookout for Drake and October's Very Own... They bout to blow...

Check out his blog: www.octobersveryown.blogspot.com

YOUNG MOOLAH BABY!

Vitals:

Name: Drake
How you know him: He's "Jimmy" from The N's "Degrassi"
Label: I dont think he's on a major yet, but he is a Young Money affiliate
Joints to Check For: Replacement Girl, Ransom, Little Bit Remix, Brand New, Unstoppable Remix

Headliner: "And everytime I think of stayin' with her/She bring a friend around that make a nigga re-consider."


1 comment: