Sunday, February 1, 2009

2nd Post: Missing Persons Report [POEM]

Excuse me, have you SEEN this girl?
About 5 ft high...? Beautiful brown eyes?
Round face with full lips that just dares you to have a taste?
A nice, curved body that could only seem so GODLY?
I lost her awhile back, She was goin thru some thangs and she aint need me for that...
I sat by my prhone till they turned it off, now I aint heard from her at all.
MYSPACE messages are few and in between... I would never know how she was if it weren't for statuses...
I talked to her once... I asked if I was losin her and she said she was already LOST
The WORST part is, she said that she LIKED it...
Now I doubt if I'll ever see her again...
The girl I LOVED MOST is GONE... All I got is her picture and a SONG...
The last memory I have is a KISS... That felt so good but it hurts so bad, I can't even reminisce...
I'm afraid she's DISAPPEARED from view... So let me know immediately if she's ever around you...
I once vowed to travel "500 Light Years Away"... I thought "Everythings Right"... but now its not so okay...
So if you see her, tell her "I LOVE HER" and I wish she would call...
But how do you find somebody, who doesn't want to be FOUND AT ALL...?

No comments:

Post a Comment