Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Digital Girl of The Week [It's A *GASPS* Tie!]: Megan Fox & Olga Kurylenko


Okay... So I figured I haven't blogged in a minute, so if I was gonna do it I was gonna do it rather big. If you've been under a rock and haven't seen movies like HITMAN or QUANTUM OF SOLACE or most recently... MAX PAYNE [alot of people didn't], then you've seen Olga Kurylenko [Who is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!] There's other pics I could post, but I don't wanna risk another "backlash" like I got for the Aubrey O'day post [LOL]. Megan Fox though, of TRANSFORMERS fame, is so HOT its not even funny. But the fact that she has an INSANE sense of humor gives her more points on my scale of hotness. So feel free to look, deposit it in your "spank bank" [as my BEST FRIEND Ross would say] and comment. Oh yeah, HOLLA AT ME on TWITTER. I need followers... LOL








1 comment: