Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Drake: Leaders Of The New School Cover 2010?

So I was TWITTER-ing today and I saw Clover Hope's [An editor for XXL] page and me and her had a conversation... And Drake's name came up... Here's an excerpt:

listening to Drake per everyone's recommendation. so far, so emo. nice. from TwitterFox

@clovito You really think Drake is EMO? from web in reply to clovito

clovito @NB_Confidential yeah, judging from his beat choice and content. really sentimental. Some of his mixtape is very 808s & Heartbreak-esque from TwitterFox in reply to NB_Confidential

NB_Confidential @clovito I hear you on that, but I definitely feel that he has something to offer though. "Successful" is a great track minus weezy. from web in reply to clovito

clovito @NB_Confidential yep! him, b.o.b. and nipsey hussle give me hope for the future


NB_Confidential @clovito Okay, so you think Drake is good... Do you think he'll make a XXL cover? Or at least make next yrs "Leaders Of The New School"? from web in reply to clovito

clovito @NB_Confidential he has potential for the new school cover depending on when his album drops. I'm sure it'll get pushed back a few times lol from web in reply to NB_Confidential

I'm wearing her down... SLOWLY...

2 comments:

  1. lol keep at it, you almost gonna get him that cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. ironically, i read in an interview that he didnt even WANT the cover...smh...

    ReplyDelete