Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Nigga You Gay..." -Riley Freeman

Now normally, I dont object to niggas sharing their feelings. I encourage it really. I mean, even I jot down my feelings on this blog site from time to time. But DAMN! Come on Starbury... You had it all... The Money... Money and the Cars... Cars and the Clothes... The HOES... I suppose... Damn it, if you won a ring... You might've been SUCCESSFUL. But look at you now, weekly shows on ustream, and you aint even signed to no team... And you crying and ish while yo homeboys clowning you in the background singing? Damn man... That shit is TRAGIC. To KIRK FRANKLIN no doubt! I mean, I would've put on some MARVIN SAPP... or some HEZEKIAH WALKER... maybe even some MAHALIA JACKSON! But that R.Kelly/Kirk Franklin/Bono and Mary J shit was straight up NOT GANGSTA! "That was so NOT GANGSTA!" [If I can borrow a quote from "The Boondocks"]. And the whole time I'm watchin this shit, I'm sayin... "Damn, these niggas STILL singing behind him... and he STILL CRYING!" It was so sad, it got to be funny... almost funnier than DRAKE fallin down on stage [GET WELL SOON DRIZZY!] but then, it just got to be downright frightening... When all the money goes and fans stop cheering, this is could be you... Hell, this might be SHAQ in a couple months when he retires.

It just goes to show you about being a celebrity... Like Dave Chappelle said, "One minute the crowd loves you, next minute you standing on top of a van dancing wondering 'What the FUCK happened?'"... IRONY.

I hate to say it man but...

Steph...

"Nigga you GAY."

No comments:

Post a Comment