Saturday, August 22, 2009

[HEAVEN] @ [NITE]...

My mind slips me...I wonder if I've met you in a [PAST] life.
Maybe you're what I dream about @ [NITE]
Maybe you're something that's [VANISHED] from sight...
But now that I've found you, I can't let you leave here...
You're [REAL], you've got to be...
I [CRAVE] your conversation... I [IMAGINE] your affection...
You got me [WAITING], ready in [ANTICIPATION] for your next call.
Until I finally hold you in my arms, you're not really mine.
You're a running [ILLUSION] & that's fine.
At least you're not just in my mind...Though you were run around it all the time.
I get confused with what to say.
Lose my grip? I just may.
But if I finally remember what I tried to say...
I know the girl for me is only one call away
I [DIAL]...
I press [SEND]...
I wait for an answer but...
All that's there to greet me is her... [VOICEMAIL]...
Once again, she's out of my sight...
This is my [HEAVEN] @ [NITE].
[I wrote this late one night last week...]

No comments:

Post a Comment