Monday, April 12, 2010

Super Size Me [FREESTYLE]

I was a bit inspired by Asher Roth's new mixtape, "Seared Foie Gras With Quince And Cranberry".
Especially the track, "Muddy Swim Trunks". So here's my hand at the freestyle...

[Music Starts]


[N]
I'm a just go on this shit here...
Maybe I'll say something impressive...
I don't even know where to come in...
Check it...


[N]
Quick life lesson: 1 plus 1 = 2, 2 plus 1 equals three
Asher got the ball, alley oops to me
I'm 5'11, balling like I'm 6'7...
I give niggas headaches with a lifetime prescription of EXCEDRIN...
Extra strength action, relief fast acting
I'm in OCEANSIDE, beside Bonita Applebum just relaxing
Wit a bottle of Corona and a 12 pack of Heineken
I'm poured up, singin "Unbreak My Heart" by Toni Braxton
I'm having the time of my life, lamping and laughing...
R.I.P Pat Swayze, though this aint "Dirty Dancing"
Volleying rhymes, like Federer playing tennis
Flowing on the beat, gotta formulate the sentences
Yeah, Pen mightier than the sword...
A 16 bar verse is the equivalent to a SCRABBLE board.
Outrhyming me is like Jay-Z working with Hanson
I scare niggas like free throws scare Nick Anderson
With the game on the line... It works every time...
Majoring in "Battle Studies", John Mayer's a professor of mine
You a LAME, common knowledge, everybody knows it.
You Gilbert Arenas in the locker room with guns unloaded... [It was a JOKE!]
You watch COPS to see inside a jail cell...
I should be in one for using these words real well...
So lock me up, please throw away the key...
Shout out to Portia for telling Eb about my B.L.O.G
You wasting energy spreading news about M dot E
That spells ME, just in case I lost you...
Are you reading clearly? Pump up the VOLUME...
Not Christian Slater, more like Rakim
Fuck Eric B., Najee for president if you ask me
Reagan 80' flow the way I spit that hard crack
Went to HELL for snuffing Jesus and Guantanamo Bay for asking OBAMA for my CHANGE back [Yo, Barack let me get that back man...]
Now everybody talk shit, it doesn't bother me a bit...
Besides I'm so confident, I take insults as a compliment [Why, thank you!]
So all your misinformed nonsense is just time well spent...
While you're at it, check out my blogsite, make sure you read every single line
Then sit and dissect it and see if I'm talking bout yo ass this time
Cause I write this shit not for me but for you and yours...
I'm just wondering the kind of convo me and pops would have about "Reasonable Doubt" back in 94'.
If I started talking bout Rap, would he really have listened?
Would he notice that his son would need him later MORE THAN EVER before that HEROIN kicked in?...
LISTEN... way before Ready to die got mixed...
Pops was lettin that other white girl drip...
It all comes back to me... Him and Uncle Noel fighting over me in a BLOCKBUSTER parking lot
While this white woman sits in the passenger looking quite hot.
I wanted to see Batman Returns so they copped that and Alien 2
Michelle Pfeiffer looking good on the big screen... It all seems like a dream.
So I sat in my room as a MC beginner...
No rap there, so I used to rap over Enya...
Damn, if Pops could see me now, he'd be hella surprised...
A small fry back then but now I'm super sized...
Goodbye.

[N]-Talking
Whew...! I told you... I'm gonna say something very impressive...



Here's ASHER ROTH'S VERSION...

No comments:

Post a Comment