Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Pretty Sure... I'm Pretty Sure... (c) Charles Hamilton

Ok.
So I'm guessing a lot of peoples saw the myspace update and told a friend to tell a friend: Naj was engaged. [Damn Tom and his invasion of privacy...] Or maybe I underestimated the word of mouth. Either way... It had me shook. Because I actually sat and thought about it and maybe "ENGAGEMENT" was a bit hasty. I'm sorry... It just seems that way. I'm about to turn 22 [17 days by the way...] and I everytime I think I have it down, I find out that I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'm doing. None. Goose Egg. Nada. Nil. But I try... and I try to figure it out. I realize that maybe my MARRIAGE blog I wrote about might have sent me on that road. Where I felt like I wanted to get married. I still want to get married... SOMEDAY. Probably before 26. But not 30. or after 26. Now, I'm just rambling.

Either way... I'm not trying to say... IDK what I want to say. But right now, JULY 3RD... Do I want to get married? Yes. No. I'm pretty sure. Yes. I do. But not now. Maybe after BASIC TRAINING with the Marines... Maybe a year after that. IDK. But right now... I guess I would love to have a LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP.

There's a lot of things I would like to improve before I jump into the marriage ring. Like... A lot of things. But I'll keep you posted...

RECAP: JULY 20TH, 2008

At CANISHA's house. Canisha's step father gave a blunt to take to the dome. No liquor. But I had a VODKA/ORANGE mixed drink. Got HIGH outta my mind... And had sex with Canisha. Alot that night. Davien was crying about his kids that were lost to miscarriage. He was drunk of Mad Dog 20/20... And um... That's it... Nothing too important, other than I was with the person I knew that I loved at that moment. And we were having a child... and we were against the world...

I would like to have a serious conversation with that guy. Because... He needed to know that he'd be okay... That he would survive... That even though he LOVES this girl, that they were too young to fight EVERYTHING that would come their way.... But somehow, he'll get thru it. He has no choice...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, diggin ur blog
    Check out mine
    ForRealG.blogspot.com
    Follow me I follow u

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wassup..im diggin ur blog..follow me on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete