Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Simple Misunderstandings... [READY FOR LOVE]

So, today I was on FB [Facebook for the initial and website impaired] and I was talking to my [BIG HOMIE] Darbz [gimmegoodbrain.blogspot.com] about a problem I was having when a friend of mine popped up on the chat screen. We chatted for a minute, with the usual small talk and I was rambling about a sudden need to talk to a girl at night. IDK why, I just like talking to a girl b4 I go to sleep. I mean, we don't have even talk about SEX, just a casual convo would suffice. Me and were talking about what kind of girl I wanted and that description changes about every 3 weeks. But I was talking and she got kinda quiet. Then she started to talk in gibberish. So I told her speak english. She proceeded to tell me that she would LOVE to have that kinda thing with me [or something like that] but she can't due to her previously having a TRYST [look it up...] with my best friend.

I didnt want her to feel like it was a bad thing to entertain the thought of starting something, so I told her about another situation me and him had, which actually turned out good. NO BEEF or nothing, even though she didnt like me hanging with him [Which I ignored that request] but anywayz she was lyke, "EWWWL! Yall nasty!" and I replied, "It wasn't like we planned this... like we passed her around." She answered, "Yes you did." I got frustrated because she didnt understand the situation... So I said, "UGH... Never Mind." in disgust. But I didn't mean it like that...

What I'm tryna say is that she's a cool person, and I would entertain the thought of talking to her, and I understand her point about the best-friend law [which should be thrown out cuz people do it anyway] but I didnt mean to snap at her [even thru chat]. So I don't know... So I apologize for the whole convo... I wish it didnt happen cuz now I wouldnt think of what could be...


so now I'm lyke... "Damn."



Ready For Love - India Arie

No comments:

Post a Comment