Thursday, June 18, 2009

@MsToshay




I wish I could've wrote this for you awhile ago...

So when I describe how I feel about ya you don't feel like you was the last to know.

But I been peepin game since we was high schoolers

I been wantin you, but I knew I wasn't the coolest...

But back then I had another HEATON PLACE obsession

Y'know way back when? I seem real wack back then

But back to the present, a spitting image of HEAVEN.

If PERFECT had an image, you'd be its reflection

I know I may not have the EXCLUSIVE clothes and kicks...

But I could be the one you EXCLUSIVE with...

Ima say it: I'm the kinda dude you can have a FUTURE with.

But I as I digress, I know this process...

And let me suggest, I'm the BEST by FAR

I don't "American Idol"-ize, You can find me "Dancing With The Stars"

Let me take you to the top, and you'll see aint no stoppin it...

While I rock it, have you realize who you rockin with...

Let ya kiss melt in my mouth like chocolate

With ya hair and nails done up, girl you got your act together

You get the thumbs up, your raw footage is uncut.

I see your beauty is UNTOUCHED, So for anybody to come across it is DUMB LUCK.

Too many hard shames, the hardest one is saying goodbye
 Look here, time is money so let me save you some time
And if you got a spare dime, fully understand I'm a rare find 
You know, so pick a day and pick a place and we there for sure.
Show you something different, something international
Cuz it seems to me, that you a queen to be
You mean girl, but you don't mean to be
So if you can see the future, then that means you can see me.
I'm feeling ya vibe, All I'm asking for is some time...
I'll give you the swisher, so we can both feel the high
Ya dreams look like they ready to fly, but the question is are you ready to ride?
I wish I could've wrote this for you awhile ago...

So when I describe how I feel about ya, you don't feel like you was the last to know.

But I'ma type this still though...

Nothing left to lose, so here goes...






1 comment: