Tuesday, July 6, 2010

a minor [SWITCH]up

Due to the writing process, and things that I've experienced or thought about... Whether it be alcohol or just my brain moving too fast... I decided to switch some songs around... and add some new ones... As it stands right now... the tracklisting part 2 is as follows:

  1. Grand Re-introduction
  2. Power 2.0
  3. Who Dat
  4. Exhibit N
  5. Light Up
  6. Big Sh*t
  7. Thank You & You're Welcome
  8. On
  9. Aint Nothing on Me
  10. Best Laid Plans
  11. Going In For Life
  12. TeeTee's Interlude
  13. Regret
  14. Up
  15. ... @ 1st Sight
  16. 9pm in Oceanside
  17. Miss Me?
  18. Believe in Make Believe
Knowing me, it'll probably change a couple days from now... But I'm pretty sure I'm fine with it for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment