Thursday, May 20, 2010

UNTHINKABLE freestyle

Okay... I hear Drizzy as he spit over this remix
Thoughts go thru my head as I wonder if she's heard this
I think about proposals on a future date
I just wanna get the words out the right way
Cause sometimes, when you rush things it comes out as a blunder
But then I get a text sayin that I'll always love ya
Why she had to add an A instead of an O.U?
Does the subtraction of two letters make it true?
I asked if she promised, she texted back "pinky"
I'm thinking we can do it, all I need is her with me
Cause honestly we done survived everything in our history
But if we can do it mentally, why not physically?
Time pass on and I ain't text back
I'm just tryin to find the words to get back on track
500 lightyears, 3 breakups and a baby later
We right back where started from, now the stakes are greater
We aint gettin younger, and we losing time and days
C'mon Najee, say what you gotta say what you gotta say!
We've had so many chances to make this chain unlink-able...
If you ready then I'm ready girl, let's do the unthinkable...

No comments:

Post a Comment