Friday, March 6, 2009

Digital Girl of the Week: Dollicia Bryan




So, its FRIDAY... and I owed you guys a Digital Girl of the week, but I didn't have one! So I had to kinda research and that means I had to go thru my XXL mags HARD! But I soon remembered the XXL Eye Candy of the Year for 08'... Dollicia Bryan. I won't front: She held hip-hop videos down last year, appearing in Kanye's "Love Lockdown" and Weezy's "Got Money". Now, while those aren't the best evidence to judge [One being, that she's in the EXTENDED CUT for Love Lockdown AND 2, You can't really see Doll in the other video.] Now, besides spats with pint-sized rappers [Bow Wow what up?], Dollicia is trying to foray into acting [Naw...REALLY? Like every other VIDEO GIRL?]. While I don't exactly expect her getting OSCAR roles first go round... Hey, at least she aint rapping... [Sorry Angel...]

No comments:

Post a Comment