Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Bit of An EXPLANATION...

Okay.

So I haven't wrote a blog in a BILLION years. A lot of ish has happened in the past couple weeks.

So, I thought I found the "right one" [Hence: LETTER TO SHAKIRA] but unfortunately, or maybe not... She was not. Not to say anything bad about her, because I still CARE about her; but HOW it ended was completely a headache I didn't need to deal with. What sealed the deal, was her saying that she's getting married... on 3-6-10... She actually sent that THROUGH a TEXT! [Somewhere, I can hear my ex-girlfriends around the world laugh and cheer in unison...] I have that text saved in my phone as a reminder. That all things that glitters is NOT gold. Sometimes, PERFECT can be IMPERFECT... Pretty much, that's all I have to say about that.

"N PLAIN SIGHT" is on a HIATUS. But I'm still recording. I got wit some guys [STAY LOW KEY PRODUCTIONS] and we're working on a compilation CD at the moment, and we've also been in constant communication with Geffen Records... So look out for that, keep your fingers crossed. I'll get back to yall later... UNC game is on.

UNO. EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment