Monday, July 25, 2011

One of THOSE blogs.

So heres a rundown... Of life in the recording world of me... Um, its pretty nonexistent at the moment. I hammered out some ideas and songs for me and KJs album [Thats gonna be dope], and started prewriting for the album... "Good Mourning" will be the album, for right now tho... I'm working on "24", which is like my version of Weezy's "Sorry for the wait"...

And I mean that shit, I apologize that yall havent heard anything new as of late. I say blame Brian... He's the manager. Blame Spencer... He's the manager... Blame Ryan's ass... He's the manager... Blame me... I'm the manager... Or am I? I'm saying its kinda hard right now getting things in place... Brian got a lot of shit on his plate and helping to run a label just doesnt fit... [Thats what happens when you're a Cpl & referred to as Jesus...]

So, i've been taking every opportunity to lay shit down, but... Sometimes I dont have it... Other times, the beats just arent there... Or, when I can work... I dont want to. This is the haps of whats goin on... The ride is great when you're going, but when you have to pay the toll... Thats all Im gonna say...

The N Crowd will bounce back... Somehow.. Someway... We're in different stages at the moment... So, we'll be alright at the right time... Im hoping...

If not...

Blame Rob.

He's the manager.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment