Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fireworks

Fireworks
Written by N.Browman for This is NGENIUS MUZICK U Listenin II!
Produced by NB for Starship Nterprise Productions

[Music]
[N]-Talking
Yo... Turn my... Turn the headphones up a lil bit.
Turn me down... I'ma need for all the lights to go out for a minute...
I mean all the lights...
I want it dark in here...


[N]
Paparazzi flash bulbs still shining bright
I'm amazed, I'm still surprised by all the flashing lights
I used to watch TV and pray for the life
Where everybody knows your name and random girls wanna spend the night
I'm tryna maintain, sometimes I even feel I might
Sometimes I wanna call H.E.R, but each time doesn't feel right
Sade say "Love is stronger than pride", I shrug it off like aiight
This is a preview of every nights plight
So I spill each thought in every line I write
Minds racing at a fever pitch, so I gotta keep it tight
Each moment feels like I'm closer to going berserk
Then I think of you and my brain goes off like a firework...

[HOOK]
So light the fuse, keep it away from my eyes
Hold it for a sec and watch the string ignite
This tension is building- keep it at a safe distance
I'm bout to blow- I hope you all enjoy the show
These memories of you are like FIREWORKS in the sky
Different shapes, different colors opens up my eyes...


[2nd verse coming soon]...

No comments:

Post a Comment