Monday, April 20, 2009

"Not As Ominous As It Looks"

Greetings...

From Ross' Moms kitchen!

Um, just letting yall know, I'm sorry I havent been able to re-up on the blogs as of late...
A DUDE HAS BEEN BUSY...

So here's a random update...

  • "N PLAIN SIGHT" is renamed... "EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL" that's the new title...
  • STAY LOW KEY PRODUCTIONS... That's all I will say at the moment.
  • NAJ = RETURN... You do the math if you know me.
  • WHAT UP TO TWIX, LIL BUBBA, WIL STREETZ aka CEO N.O, Gizzle...
  • FREE BLACK ROBB [Not the rapper...]
  • DRAKE at Georgia Southern soon... I might [NOT] be going... Maybe...
  • Writing for album and working on MIXTAPE... TWIX HOLLA AT ME!
  • THERE'S
  • NOTHING
  • LEFT
  • FOR
  • ME
  • 2
  • [SAY]

So there... Enjoy...

and YOU'RE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment