Friday, June 12, 2009

"That's TOO FAR NIGGA!" - KanYe West

"And My [BARS] Are As [HEAVY] as a [T-O-N]"
-Charles Hamilton "Awesomely Sweet"

I'm thinking my blogs are gonna start off like that from now on. Y'know, like the beginning of "The Wire"? Maybe I'm losing you... Anywayz, there is really nothing going on in LIFE right about now. It took the NBA Finals to OT of Game 3 to somehow captivate my attention. Honestly, I just loved seeing Pau Gasol get amped and look like he was gonna beat Mickael Pietrus' ASS. That was HYPE for me. And it was nice to see a DEREK FISHER appearance in the GRAND FASHION that he kills niggas from deep [You can't give him that much space Jameer.] My dude Marc-Lo has been getting on me for not being that interested in the FINALS, but I'm like "Who the fck is playing? The Lakers? [WOW!] The MAGIC? [WHO?]" I'm sorry, I for one is not gonna jump on them bum niggas bandwagon cause they beat LB23 and Co. [The CAVS]. Cause really, NIKE COMMERCIALS or not... I really wanted to see LeBron Vs. Kobe. Kobe Vs. Lebron. Black Mamba Vs. King James. WHAT HAVE YOU! I wanted to see it, but the Refs and conventional wisdom was like, "Owwww! FUHGED-ABOUT-IT" [Another CH line]

Anywayz, this series is to me is nothing but everybody dickriding. Yeah, I said it. DICKRIDING. Niggas who aint NEVER watched a MAGIC game and only know Dwight Howard and claiming them is a DICKRIDER. Niggas who appear in LeBron NIKE commercials and then proceed to make a whole song to KOBE BRYANT is... A DICKRIDER [Hi WAYNE.] Like the nigga aint never put up 40 on a team before? FUCKOUTTAHERE! Let me stop before I go on CHRIS ROCK rant like he did on Luda's CD... [HILARIOUS!] But honestly though, REP who you wanna REP and move on. I myself, a CELTICS [and closet KNICK] fan aint really fazed by it all and I picked it soon as the the NUGGETS fell: The LAKE-SHOW in 5. It's 3-1... and I'm looking like a muhfuckin PROPHET.

I digress, TWITTER is a crazy lil thing man. Me, I was tired of loggin on just to TWEET so I d/l'd TWEETDECK. And its convient as a muhfucka... yeah as a muhfucka... I can FACEBOOK and TWEET all fckin day. Niiiice. I got a chance to holla at BRIANA LATRISE last night about Charles Hamilton/J DILLA/Detroit Bullshit and she really put me on point. Now if you dont know what's goin on, you aint a HIP-HOP head so I wont go into it. GOOGLE IT or GO ON allhiphop.com or something. And for the two replies she gave me, gave me all the more evidence I needed to prove me and BRIANA would be a CLAS-SICK item...

"Sheeeyah! And pigs would fly out my butt..."- "Waynes World"

So I'm headed to VA for my cuz's GRADUATION ["Good Morning Intro" plays distant in the background] and I'm happy for the little nigga as well as jealous. That nigga is goin to TOKYO for a fucking MANGA/ANIME internship. And plus, at a ripe age of 21 I feel kinda old. It was only yesterday when this nigga was like 13 following me around the mall and me and him could quote every BRAD and GEORGE line from "Ocean's Twelve'... Where does the time go? Honestly.

So... I believe my time is UP. Gotta head back to Marc-Lo's and get my clothes out the dryer for the trip. I dried them shits like 4 times already... DAMN! If they aint ready, when I get there Ionknow WTF imma do.


[end of transmission]

-get familiar.

NAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment